Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Birthday Girl

First of all let me start by making the feeble promise of trying to be a better blogger. Im so lame! But I really do like the idea of having this little place to archive day to day events in Jubilee's life - so I promise I will try to write more.

Whats been going on? Well the biggest news, at least for today, is that Jubilee is 3! It doesnt seem that long ago that we were finally bringing her home from the hospital after a 10 day stay in the NICU.





One Day Old














Three Years Old





















Jubilee is super excited about her birthday. Today the plans include making cupcakes, a special field trip with her school friends, and she gets anything she wants for dinner. The birthday party itself will take place on saturday, complete with a Little Mermaid cake and roller skating. (Hopefully not the two combined.)

Her great-grandmother sent Juju a cute birthday card with some money in it. I told Juju she could pick out a present at the store. We spent lots of time wandering around the store until she settled on the DVD Aladdin. (As much as I loathe Disney, I have to admit this is one of my favorites.)

Im off to cover 30 cupcakes in pink frosting for a gaggle of three year olds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITS NOT POSSIBLE... she isn't allowed to turn 3... cause if she turns 3.. then that means Bear turns 3 and its JUST NOT FAIR!


Aside from that tantrum:

Happiest Birthday Juju. Girl you've come a long way and I'm so glad I've "met" your mommy and you. You are both special to me! <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

this is the proud D!!!!!!!!
luv ya juju u r awsome
u r an awsome mama auntie staci!