Monday, March 05, 2007

Tequila, Dancing, and Poo-Poo Rockets

Mom Botts' retirement party was a success! She had a great time with LOTS OF VODKA! Oh..and an upside down tequila shot too:



And after the shot.....



HAHA! She is soooo going to kill me for posting this pic. Dylan took the picture so Im not TOTALLY to blame.

She even got Jack to dance with her:

...so she could feel up his booty again.


Juju sang a song....

...and flopped (danced) around a lot.



We all had a really good time. Thanks to everyone who came and who helped us. It was awesome having everyone honor my mama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paybacks are HELL!!!

Anonymous said...

The party was a blast! Thanks so much for inviting me!

Mom Botts still has got it going on!

Anonymous said...

I believe the phrase is "Paybacks a BITCH" HAHAHAHA


Oh Staci, if I was your mother you'd be taken out LMAO... Looks like everyone had fun! Go Mom Botts with the tushy grab!!!