Monday, December 11, 2006

Le Sigh...

Im bummed! I have to go in for a procedure to correct a minor complication of my surgery. If this complication is the cause of my feeling sooooo icky and nauseated all the time, then I guess I should be happy to have it done. I just hate that this all isnt going perfectly. Im the type of person that when something big is going to happen - I prepare. I read and research my brain out. So when things like this happens, my brain goes, "Wait just a freaking minute! I didnt prepare for this to happen!" ugh

Its called anastomosis stenosis. Basically there is scar tissue constricting the opening and connection of my intestines to my stomach-pouch. This makes anything I drink/eat sit in my tummy for too long...and my tummy wants to send it back up. I go in Wednesday morning to St. Francis in Federal Way where they will knock me out, send a scope down to my tummy and stretch the opening to my intestines with a balloon. Lovely, huh? Hopefully by Wednesday evening, all will be well and I will be back on the road of protein drinks and vitamins galore - making my recovery speed up a bit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'll be thinkin about you!

Anonymous said...

Well its the weekend now, just wondering how your doing, shoot me an email if your up to it!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey chickie, just wondering how you are feeling. Happy New Year! I hope 2007 brings you lots of health and good times. :-) Big huge Hugs to you and to Jubilee. Love~H and Spence