Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Quick Note of Thanks...

I just wanted to post a thank you to everyone for your emails. Its good to know when I go missing, Im missed.

In short, Ive been really sick due to complications from the surgery. Nothing major, and nothing that wont eventually heal. However, this is why weight loss surgery is to be used as a LAST resort - there are complications. After surgery I got extremely dehydrated and malnourished due to chronic nausea. After a brief stay in the hospital, I am back home again and healing. Hopefully that problem has been resolved and I will be back to feeling normal soon - and therefore blogging more.

Thanks again for your well wishes....and keep those prayers coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already talked to you but still glad to hear things are finally going in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

YAY! SO glad to see you back. You are always missed...