Monday, January 08, 2007

Pics of The Juju Bean

As promised....















Under the Christmas tree became one of Juju's favorite places to hide. Thats ok because I think she's a pretty good present!







Santa brought Jubilee some playdoh. All she asked for was a Dora Castle and playdoh. Eventually this playdoh ended up all over in my bed.







This is when she opened her Dora Castle that Auntie and Unc got her. She made sure every "Santa" she saw knew the Dora Castle is what she wanted for Christmas. She was OBSESSED with the Dora Castle. EVERY package under the tree was a Dora Castle. Didnt matter if it was little and soft like a sweater. She plays with this castle every day and tells everyone she sees about it.






This is the cowgirl outfit that Michelle and Don got Juju. Complete with Cowgirl boots! It was perfect since Meema and Papa got her a huge bouncy horse!
I was sick, but still enjoyed seeing Juju grasp the whole Santa thing on Christmas. She was so fun to watch and reminded me of Dylan at this age. She ran out to the living room when she woke up and her eyes were lit up realizing that Santa had visited. It definitely lifted my spirts as only she can.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks :) The girls were like that about their gigantic doodlebears!

eaf said...

Staci, I think about you often. I do hope you are doing well. Please take care. And give that cutie a squeeze for me!

Staci said...

Im doing lots better. Still trying to get down enough fluids. Its hard when your stomach is the size of your thumb, but Im getting there.

It was good to hear from Eliz and Steph! YAY! (Not that it isnt always good to hear from you A, but Steph was almost MIA and Eliz is so busy its like gold to get a comment from her! hehe)

Anonymous said...

Sure Staci sure, disregard the regular comment maker ;-P

Staci said...

Yes, Amanda IS my one faithful comment-maker and I LOVE her for it. All the rest of you could take a lesson from her! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just call me "STALKER" hahahaha

eaf said...

I vow to try harder. :-)

Anonymous said...

The picture of her and her Dora castle brought tears to my eyes. Such a sweet picture! I am elated that you are doing well. (Elated... how is that for a scrabble word?!?!) Sounds like everything is FINALLY going smoothly for you! Congrats on feeling better, and 50 lbs is AMAZING! Are you taking weekly pics? I bet you are looking fabulous, girl!