Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pic of Juju with a Boo-Boo

This picture is from this morning. Her bump looks soooo much better today than last night. I cant believe so much blood came out of that little cut. The ER doc said she would have some bruising and maybe even a black eye. But so far so good...no bruising! We had a hard time getting the gauze off of it this morning...and the tape was tangled in her hair. She didnt like me messing with it for that long and wasnt happy. Other than that she is a trooper and doesnt even realize she has a lump with a couple stitches. When she is reminded she says, "I have a boo-boo! The doctor made it all better and I get party when my stitches come out!!" I have no idea where she got the party idea from, but I think I like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even with her "boo boo" she's still the cutest little girl I've seen! It sounds like she is a tough little girl too! They say that kids bounce back better than the adults do. I can relate to that. When Michael broke his leg, I was a wreck. I felt so bad for him having to go through all the pain and pokes and prods from the ER. I felt the same way you did when it happen to JuJu, how you could of done this, or you should of done that, but even with all the bubble wrap, the kids still find a way to hurt themselves lol.

Love ya both! So glad to see your little princess too!

Jassie

Anonymous said...

That doesn't look so bad! She really is so brave. Kids are scary... makes me wonder sometimes what I was thinking... again and again and... well you know how many times lol. *sigh* gotta love em though, they cute little buggers.