Friday, September 15, 2006

Mocha, Latte, Chapstick Grande Please...

Sorry for not having a post for you all the past few days. (Altho, I think I have all of a 2 member readership.) Both Jubilee and I had been feeling under the weather with some sort of sinus ickiness, but we're both feeling better today.

Today we went on a long walk and then decided to hit Costco. I love Costco. Where else can you get 36 rolls of toilet paper for cheaper than dirt? While we were there, Jubilee made friends with the young and old alike, always asking, "What doing? Shoppin'? What you name?" As I've said before, its a good thing Im not shy.

I was going to hit Safeway, (Or Safeco as the cool people call it ;-) ), but Jubilee was about to fall asleep by the time we got back to Port Angeles. Ah well, ...the much needed Cheerios and Raspberry Crystal Light will have to wait.

When we got home I put away the Costco groceries and Jubilee busied herself playing with my Garfield coffee cup. She spent lots of time and in great detail making the coffee. We dont drink coffee in this house. Ive never drank coffee, and neither does Troy, so we're not sure where she learned how to make it or even call it coffee. I know my mom and Troy's dad drinks it, but I dont think they have her in training to work for Starbucks. In any case, Jubilee knows all about coffee, sugar, and creamer and I bet can make a mean cup!

Besides my Garfield coffee cup, Jubilee has also taken to playing with my chapstick. Yes, I admit it. I have an addiction. I am a hopeless Chapstick fiend. It has to be Chapstick, and it has to be original flavor. I have been known to use the Strawberry kind now and then, but for the most part, Im loyal to original. I have tubes of Chapstick on just about every surface of my house. I have tubes scattered in drawers and cupboards so Im never out of arms reach of at least 3 tubes. Jubilee has discovered this. She now loves Chapstick too and I have passed my addiction onto my spawn. Before Jubilee came along, I was very particular about even the shape of my Chapstick. I knew how far up I wanted the lip balm sticking out of the top, and I applied the Chapstick in the exact manner it would take to get the perfect, smooth, round shape for optimum application. Now, after Jubilee has been invading my special Chapstick resting spots, all my chapstick has little grooves and gouges in them and looks like a little mouse has been nibbling on my perfect little lip balm for a snack! Good thing Chapstick isnt poisonous.

So after enjoying a nice, hot, pretend cup of coffee, (stirred gently with Chapstick), I put Jubilee down for a nap. I think I will take one too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juju is so cute

Anonymous said...

OMG I love chapstick too! I take it over lipstick ANY day. I'm not to particular though. I like the medicated one where it makes my lips feel cool. I don't buy flavored anymore, it has cut down on the eating part of it (from the kids, not me LMAO!)

Anonymous said...

BLOG MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pangadoo said...

New blog for corn sake!