Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Conversations with Jubilee

"Mom-mom?"
"Yes Juju?"
"nooooo... I Jubee!" (Jubilee)
"Oh..Ok, Yes Jubilee?"
"Mom-mom?"
"Yes Jubilee?"
"Nooooo... I Gorgeous!" (Nickname from her Dad)
"Ok, Yes Gorgeous?"
"ummm...Hi!"
______________

"Jubilee, what would you like for breakfast?"
*finger tapping on her chin...* "hmmm.... woooorrrrmmmmmsss!"
______________

"Mom-mom?"
"Yes?"
"I want a baby brother."
*blinks* "You want a baby brother??!!" *wondering where the heck that came from*
"Yeah! PLEAAAAAAAASE baby brother! I want a baby brother!"
"Baby brothers arent all that fun. They stink, they steal your toys, they will toot in your face and they pee with the toilet seat up! Do you still want a baby brother?"
*pause thinking about it all* "..... YEAH!"
"No, we wont be getting a baby brother...sorry."
*crying hysterically like I just refused to feed her for a week* "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!"
"No baby brothers. How about a popsicle instead?"
"...Okay!"
______________

In Safeway in a VERY loud voice:
"OH NO MOMMY! I tooooooted!"
*hurrying to hide on the next isle* "Ok, what do you say then?"
"Scoopsy" (excuse me)
"Can you use your quiet voice?"
"Cant! I HAPPYYYYYYYY!"
"You can still be happy and use your quiet voice."
"Like in library? I TOOTED AGAAAAAAIIIIIN!"
"Juju. Be quiet please. Yes, like in the library."
"Scoopsy..... I STINKYYYYY!"
________________

6 comments:

Pangadoo said...

OMG.... That is fun to read! I can really hear all those converstions. She cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are writing all this down, unlike your sister....

She will love reading all about her wonderful self.

Pangadoo said...

Whatever MOOOMMM... I can't write down what Dylan said as a child because they WERE ALL HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT YOU AND I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU!

Staci said...

Family war started on my blog! WOOO! *gets out her popcorn and vodka* ITS AWWWN!!

Anonymous said...

OMG you all crack me UP! Juju is such a character!

I can only imagine how bad my sides would hurt from laughing while out camping with this family unit. LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA Kids have NO shame...