Monday, October 02, 2006

Its October! Halloween is Coming!

Halloween is coming.... LOVVVVVE Halloweenie! Cool thing about Halloween now is I have a little person I get to dress up! Until she gets to the age where she wont let me pick out her costume anymore, Im going to have fun! Bonnie, a very nice lady Troy's Mom works with, gave Jubilee this dress:

We're going to add some black wings and a gold crown with some black feathers and call her a graveyard fairy. Fun!


Dylan and Makayla got costumes that are similar and we will be haunting various households on Halloween night! If we show up on your door step you better give them candy or we will unleash the fury of the graveyard fairy on you and your descendents! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

am i the onley one who comments????

Anonymous said...

No, my D, I comment too. Just don't have time lately.

You guys are going to look so cool on Halloween! I can't wait...

Anonymous said...

I want to come trick or treating in PA! The cool thing is, I wear my Halloween mask year round so it makes things convenient!

Juju looks COOL!

Anonymous said...

ugh I have catching up to do.... I start here


OH MY GOD was she cute! That dress is sooo fabulous! Hope you had fun!