Monday, August 14, 2006

Dinners Done Right

Look what just opened up in Sequim!! Dinners Done Right! I have been longing to do this ever since Elizabeth started talking about it. Anything that could potentionally make my life easier, Im all over that.

The concept is making 12 meals at once that you can store in your freezer and take out to cook at your convenience. The beauty of this is, its not done in YOUR kitchen. Therefore, no dirty dishes and THEY clean up your mess. LOVE IT! The price is reasonable too - for a family of our size its just $99.

Holly, Janet and I are going to try this out soon. I will let you all know how it goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I thought Dinners Done Right was at MY house, and they didn't cost you a thing!!

HA!

Staci said...

Yes, but they dont have "Barf-O-Lay" on their menu!

eaf said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes. This is a competitor I had never heard of because they're only over there in your neck of the woods. Let me know how it is! :-)

Incidentally, Dream Dinners has changed the way they do their pricing. You can now mix and match so you can make the 2-3 serving sizes OR the 4-6 serving sizes and you can do some of each. However, we are pigs and will continue to do the larger portions. :-)