Wednesday, August 30, 2006

General Babbling

Not too much going on recently, just potty training, (altho Im not sure there is much training going on still....she's pretty much got it after the first day), and regular life stuff.

Today my two favorite boys from Bellvue, Jamie and Jeff, stopped by while they were in town. Its always fun with them around. I introduced Jamie to City of Heroes and he is definitely going to get it he says. Once he learns the game it will be one more person I can team with to powerlevel me past Jackson Harold. *snicker*

While they were here we played King Mau with Mak and Dylan. We play some hardcore Mau I tell you. We penalize for ANY little noise made. God help you if you have to burp.

This weekend is the big end of the year camping trip for the family. I REALLY do not want to go since the last camping trip was such a fiasco. But, my sister Holly, - who hates pickles with a hellfuried passion - has promised to eat one if I go camping. There arent many terms of the agreement except she has to eat an entire pickle and I get to pick the pickle. *evil grin*

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, I haven't played COH in ages. I never have time to play anything anymore.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pangadoo said...

OMG I hate pickles. But I love you more. The pickle will be eaten when you have set up your camping place and I have drained all the gas out of your car so you cannot leave.