Saturday, August 26, 2006

Potty Training: By George, I think She's Got It!

Im still not sure if its ok I say, "She's got it!" after only four days. But man, I think she does!

Today was the real test. An hour and half in the car there, trekking around to various stores where bathrooms may or may not be in close proxicimity, and then the mall, and then the hour and a half drive home. What made the trip a success was the little potty chair I brought with us and kept in the grocery getter. So anytime she had to go potty, we would just pull over and let her do her business in the potty chair - which actually, was only once each way! When we were in a store, she was really good about telling us she had to go. She even napped for a bit in the stroller without going potty! Up to then, I had always put a diaper on her for sleep. I was impressed she didnt wet!

We've had no accidents in 3 days....thats since the first day trying. Not bad!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Juju u rock

Anonymous said...

AND she spent the night with Memaw, and she pooped on her potty! She was so excited that she ran and got Papa to show him. He did really well, since he not the Poop Nazi that I am. He almost gagged, but held it well. She hadn't gone for 3 days, so it was HUGE! Her Papa said it was a "Truck Driver Load"....nuf said...

Staci said...

Now you all know why we call Mom Botts The Poop Monitor.

Anonymous said...

OMG I am cracking UP!

YAAAAAY!....Go Juju!

Pangadoo said...

I can't believe you said "poop on the potty" and then talked about the size of the poop on Staci's blog, Mudda. I have to go hide now.