Saturday, August 19, 2006

Paging Dr. Jubilee....

My sister and my mom went on a marathon yard and garage sale trip. I was supposed to go too, but the thought of getting presentable AND lugging a two year old in and out of a car seat every few blocks was WAY more than I wanted to accomplish today.

After searching Ghettosville high and low for treasures in other people's junk, Mom Botts and Holly showed up at my door with armloads of stuff for Jubilee. Lots of books, some authentic Port Angeles High School cheerleader pom-pons, (we'll burn those later in an anti-cheerleader ritual), a real school type desk complete with an alphabet peg board and attached seat, and a Dora Halloween DVD were among the coveted items. What Jubilee seems to be enjoying the best is a stethoscope! Yes, a real working stethoscope. She knows exactly how to use it. She will put it in her ears, walk right up to you and say, "I doctor! Listen to heartbeat?" (Although she seems to think your heart is in your belly button.) When I asked her what my heart was saying she said, "Its happy!!"

Yes, my little miracle baby...it certainly is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much Vodka with Aunt Jan...

Anonymous said...

So, I meant to leave that stupid comment on the other blog. So it makes no sense at all. But if you go on the next blog....it will.

Jeeze, I'm blog impaired...

Staci said...

Are you sure you didnt leave that comment while having too much vodka with Aunt Jan?

Anonymous said...

That made my heart say Awww