Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bits and Pieces

Lots going on around here lately and I havent had too much time to blog. So here is a random update of things....

Last blog entry had anxiety ruling and Jubilee with a fever that broke the next morning. No more anxiety, thank goodness! But Jubilee's fever came back and stayed through most of the weekend. She is fine now and back to her happy bouncy self!

Im going out of town tomorrow to hang out in North Bend and just get away a little bit. Jack has promised to make his famous Washington Apple Martinis. YUM!

Big Brother has started. My guilty pleasure. I feel like I lose brain cells watching it, but I cant stop. Jase is so funny. Someone please put Janell in a round room and tell her to pee in the corner!

It has been soooooooo hot here the past week. Of course this is the week my air conditioner stopped working. The fix-it man is coming today to look at it. But now the heat wave is over and I probably wont need it again until next year.

Thats all for now!

1 comment:

eaf said...

Even it's even half as hot there as it is here, I'm sure you feel like you're boiling. It's been wicked hot here.

Have fun with the Jack Man! No anxiety allowed!

Smooooches