Monday, April 17, 2006

Babys Got Blue Eyes

While I was pregnant, (and even now), I prayed every day that my baby would be healthy and be happy in all of her days. I even got very specific. Ive learned that God loves when you are specific in your prayer. So I got down to the nitty-gritty and prayed about things like her bones, blood, brain, heart and other parts of her body would be healthy. I touched on all the serious ailments I could think of and even some not-so-serious, but I found annoying like being overweight and PCOS. I remember a few times throwing in there at the end, "Oh...and God? It would be kinda cool if she had blue eyes."

3 comments:

eaf said...

okay, I know this was about her pretty blue eyes, but can I just say that is the Cutest damn sweater I've ever seen?!

Staci said...

I love that sweater too! One of my favorites and she is finally growing out of it. *sniff* Its a size 12 months if you can believe it!

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing JuJu at the PDN! Hope things are going well for you and your family. ~Becky~