Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Trip To The Big City!

Tomorrow I go to Seattle for a doctors appt. We have nothing but shamans and grandmas with odd home remedies in Ghettosville, so anyone needing actual medical attention have to drive the 2.5 hours to get it. As annoying as that might seem to some, I quite like it. Port Angeles is pretty, and I like the idea of raising my daughter in a community like this one, but it is great to get out to the real world now and then.

Im crossing my fingers that I will get to see the studly Jackson Harold if he can get away. Thats always the highlight of my trips to the big city! (Eye-VARS)

I plan on, but not sure if it will work, to drive the farthest possible route around the store Pop Tots. I spent WAAAAAAAY too much money in there last time I was in the City and I cant resist the oodles of punk baby clothes in there. (A baby-sized hand painted Misfits tank top!? TO DIE FOR!)

Still no word from the eye doctor... I will post as soon as I know!

No comments: