Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mmmm, Delicious!

This is Jubilee's new phrase. I have no idea where she got it. I dont think "delicious" is in my daily vocabulary. But she has picked it up anyway. At first I really couldnt tell what she was saying. Then Mom told me that while outside playing at her house, Jubilee picked up a rock and pretended to eat it, then rubbed her belly exclaiming, "mmmm, delicious!" So now everything is delicious.

Speaking of delicious, while at Baylee's birthday party today, Aunt Bonnie whipped out the chocolate fountain of goodness. I ate chocolate covered bananas and strawberries until I was SICK! It was wonderful. Janet grilled some steak and chicken kabobs and we played Golf, (the card game). It was a great afternoon even if I felt like I needed to be rolled back to the grocery getter.

When we got back to the house, Jubilee and I worked off some of our meal by dancing to the CD Aunt Holly made for her. Its got some great songs on there like the alphabet, the Dora song, Blues Clues, and You Are My Sunshine. Jubilee has learned to work the Kareoke machine and wanders thru the songs until she finds the one she wants. We dont usually get to hear more than half of each song,...but she dances the whole time. The exception to that would be You Are My Sunshine. When this song plays she comes running to me, arms outstretched, "MOMMYMOMMYMOMMY!" I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder while we sing and dance to the entire song. After its over, she is right back to shaking her booty and flipping thru the songs. But its so sweet that for that 2 mins, she is quiet and perfectly happy to be cuddled tight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Juju is so stinking cute it's not even funny!